Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Score!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by IGOR, Jan 9, 2007.

1. IGOR

IGOR 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Just bought a 16 x 8' tall garage door to replace my double 8' x 7' tall doors off Craigslist for $200 - insulated - no windows!

This means I can fit the Blazer in my garage with the top on - and MAYBE even consider bigger tires (if) when the 37 Krawlers ever wear out. (with my average miles travelled of around 20 per year- that will be awhile) :D

The Blazer did fit in the current garage with no air out of the tires - but I had to take the top off - and even remove the factory rollbar - and pull down the visors when I went under the door.

Now just to reframe the house!

LOL

2. roadnotca

roadnotca 3/4 ton status

You've heard the story of the guy; spent years on a hobby/building a boat in his livingroom. Didn't think ahead.
    I half expected it but....I bolted-up a 4" lift, over the Holidays, in the garage, so I could work even if it was night or cold. Aired down to 15,,,nope, 10,,,,nope,,, 5 psi.; that did it.:haha:
    Burb on 4" over 35s.

3. W7NB

W7NB 1/2 ton status

Well, I have a spare set of stock rims I could have given you if it came to that:doah:

4. roadnotca

roadnotca 3/4 ton status

:haha: Yeah, and I still have 31s FS. I just knew it would be close. It was just funnay that it turned out not so inconvenient to just air down, and just barely make it. Just brought my junk back into the garage for the weekend, we're getting record lows tonight and tomorrow PM.:eek1:

5. W7NB

W7NB 1/2 ton status

Cold weather...

I so LOVE socal folks :crazy:

It's supposed to be 16 here tonight, it barely broke freezing today and it's a MAJOR chrisis because it might freeze where you are at.:p:

I know, the real problem will be lack of bikini's on the beach this weekend:eek1:

But serriously, be carefull if you get freezing rain. Blazers swap ends REALLY quickly on that stuff..

6. roadnotca

roadnotca 3/4 ton status

Don't ever think we don't envy any of the bro's that are that close to "Gawd's great country"; not for one minute.:bow: