Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Score!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by y5mgisi, Jan 11, 2004.

1. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

I have noticed this truck setting on the side of the road (with no front clip or enine/trans) for at least a month now. Its a 85ish chev 1 ton 4 door 2wd pickup. So i decided to stop and check it out to see if it was worth it to at least get the 14 boltff out of it and wile I was looking at it theguy who owns it came out and just said" 25 bucks and its yours!" I was like holly crap!! 25 bucks for a complete(from the fire wall back) pickup. Needless to say i picked it up. So now i got a 14 bolt, 2 new good front doors (to replace crapy ones on my k5),Nearly complete and nice interior, 4 nice 16.5X7.75 crome wagon wheels(to sell) and a STRAIGHT(sp?) bed and cab and back doors to sell(rust free). All this for 25 bucks!!!!!!Oh yeah check out my post in the for sale page in the next couple weeks. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Im so glad i can fianlly post one of those "ceck out this wicked good deal i just got posts /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

2. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

im guessing 2wd? it would be one hell of a score if it was 4x4 with a d60 front /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif good score though. is the bed dually or single. i may need some parts froms you /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

3. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

the bed is single and in good shape.oh and it is whit with red(ish)stripe

4. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

wanna ship that bed to florida? LOL /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif cool deal man /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Hmm, take a look in the "Parts Wanted" forum. I'm pretty sure that I recently saw a post in there from someone looking for just the cab from a rig like that. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif