Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

SCORE

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by oatsk5, Feb 24, 2004.

1. oatsk5

oatsk5 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Just bought a 73 blazer with bad 350/sm465/205 for a hundred bones will try and have pics this weekend /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

You Scored! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif But you suck cause I didn't get it! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Congrats! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    Bill

3. oatsk5

oatsk5 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

thanx man. I got it cause my dad drove my 83 and said that he wouldnt mind having one so it was just chance that this showed up it has some minor rust and needs and that but hey /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

5. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif