Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Scored !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by pauly383, Apr 19, 2004.

1. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Just scored an upright freezer from a customer who wants rid of it, free !!! I love my job. Wifes been wanting one and she lets me wheel so she'll be happy. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    she lets me wheel /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. pauly383

Dude , I can't wait for you to fall for someone . You can't just do what you want all the time, that would make her just a maid if I wheeled every weekend . You just wait, there is a whip with your name on it out there, MARK My words Bro /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

We are on for this weekend though , right /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

I thought you just had a whisker biscuit, but a freezer is good too... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Dude , I can't wait for you to fall for someone . You can't just do what you want all the time, that would make her just a maid if I wheeled every weekend . You just wait, there is a whip with your name on it out there, MARK My words Bro /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

We are on for this weekend though , right /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

As i said before, if she doesn't like to wheel, she's not good enough for me. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just givin ya crap, you know that.

6. pauly383

[ QUOTE ]
    Just givin ya crap, you know that.

[/ QUOTE ]

YUP , ya cynical $^%&$ /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

7. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Good score man! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

there is a whip with your name on it out there, MARK My words Bro /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

Amen brother. Marriage has its disadvantages, but the advantages of having someone ALWAYS on your side that loves you no matter what dumbass thing you pull:

PRICELESS!

It's just a matter of finding the right one.

Oh, good grab on the freezer!

9. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Marriage has its disadvantages, but the advantages of having someone ALWAYS on your side that loves you no matter what dumbass thing you pull:

PRICELESS!

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Always on your side... I guess you didnt know MY wife /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    You just wait, there is a whip with your name on it out there, MARK My words Bro

[/ QUOTE ] That's the best part of it !!!!! You know the old saying don't you ??? Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me, LOL. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

11. pauly383

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

12. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

is this the kind you can fit a body in.....if you needed too? /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif

13. pauly383

Two or three , depends on how big the pieces are /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

14. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

What do you do for work? Good snag /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

15. pauly383

[ QUOTE ]
    What do you do for work?

[/ QUOTE ]

I sell Appliance and A/C parts to technicians , and idiots who shouldn't be allowed to turn a wrench, as well as housewives, and cheap dudes. So I run across stuff all the time. I usually give them all to other people or let my buddy with a repair business pick em up. Lots of side money for gas though /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. alf4444

alf4444 1/2 ton status

I scored a free upright freezer at work too about a year ago! Vendor of mine tried to start a new freezer program and I told him NO and after about three months of waiting for them to come get it I called and found out the guy quit so I took it home. I broke the handle trying to unload it out of my truck with a broken arm /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif. but hell it was free still don't even use it much /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

17. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Marriage has its disadvantages, but the advantages of having someone ALWAYS on your side that loves you no matter what dumbass thing you pull:

PRICELESS!

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Always on your side... I guess you didnt know MY wife /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Allow me to clarify: when there is a third party involved, she's always on my side. When the argument's between us..... well, it sounds like you know all to well how that works. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif