Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Scored!!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by clarkjw24, May 3, 2004.

1. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Finally scored a 14bolt FF out of a 3/4 ton, so now its time for a shave, gears, locker and disk brakes. Oh yeah the best part......I traded a stock 3.08 10 bolt for it. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif No honestly I did. So out with the 14bolt SF /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif and in with the big boy. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Finally scored a 14bolt FF out of a 3/4 ton, so now its time for a shave, gears, locker and disk brakes. Oh yeah the best part......I traded a stock 3.08 10 bolt for it. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif No honestly I did. So out with the 14bolt SF /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif and in with the big boy. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

So it was free, just traded the 10 bolt? Im jealous /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

3. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    So it was free, just traded the 10 bolt? Im jealous /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No not free. That 10 bolt was worth at least $10 /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No not free. That 10 bolt was worth at least $10 /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Nice score /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

6. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

Nice!! Good job man!!

You got a deal there! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

7. or2play

or2play 1/2 ton status

(mr burns voice) excellant. Good trade I'd say. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif