Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Scored

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Corey 78K5, Apr 18, 2002.

1. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I scored a set of sliding windows for my topper today for free they came out of a 91 Blazer at the local wrecking yard (it was crushed about 10 minutes later). They are perfect got killer dark tint and went in with out to much hassel. The guy also said that I could have a 14 bolt for $100 and a 8 lug 44 or a Dana 60 for another $100 and a 205 with what ever tranny it came with for another $100. The guy is pretty cool He has been after my Dad to take over his buisness for the last year since my Dad is retired But I dont think the old man will. Were gonna drop a new 350 in the guys personal truck this weekend so I might be abel to get some more freebies from him.

2. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

If you come across another D60 for $100.00 let me now. Or a 14ff with 4.56's..I'll be right up there to pick it up...Good score...Dan

3. chris672

chris672 1/2 ton status

I'll take a d60 too. I'll even give you an extra $50.

4. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Wow, talk about luck! I also need a D60 for parts if you run across one. Of course, if complete D60s are $100, then I should be able to get a good one for parts for around $25-$50, right? /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

5. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Well My plan is to try and get as many of these parts as possible and to use them for horse trading or to sell to people on here for a little bit of profit. Like I said he has the 14 bolts and the 3/4 44's but no D60 as of right now but He said he would let me know as soon as he got some. It's a small town so I might have to wait a bit for the D60. Oh also he also has a 75 full top blazer that he might part with for a couple hundred But that's for me and all it really needs is some TLC and a little work but it's all there just been setting around for about the last 10-15 years so tires are rotten and the interior and paint are pretty much faded but the body is strait and all the running gear is intact and it's all stock so I wouldnt have to mess with someone elses mod's could be another score also in the next town down found another 73 with a 4" lift that I need to check on!!!!!!

6. Rebel88

Rebel88 1/2 ton status

i will pay you an extra 50 bucks for a 100 dollar d60

plus ill pay shipping

Later