Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

scotsdale Az I need your help

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BLZN4FN, Jan 2, 2003.

1. BLZN4FN

BLZN4FN 1/2 ton status

I'm looking at a k5 in the Scotsdale AZ area
    if you live there and would be able to do a drive by
    and maybe stop and take a quick look at a K5 for me.
    Please let me know
    Thanks a lot,
    Bo /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. BLZN4FN

BLZN4FN 1/2 ton status

Help please
    /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

3. Sample

Sample 1/2 ton status

What are the crossroads? I may be able to help.
    Chris

4. BLZN4FN

BLZN4FN 1/2 ton status

Hey Thanks Chris
    The Blazer is at 5132 E Karen Dr
    zip 85254
    I dont know the cross streets are but if this is close
    let me know.
    Thanks agine.
    Bo /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

P.S. It is a black and red K5 with a 6inch lift and should be in the Driveway.

5. Burbinator

Burbinator 1/2 ton status

If you still need someone to take a look at it, that is just a few miles from my house...

I can also get you some pics as well, if you need them...

Let me know!

/forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

6. BLZN4FN

BLZN4FN 1/2 ton status

Yes please if you could take a look at the K5
    a few pics would be very appreciative.
    Thanks agine,
    Bo
    EMAIL- blzn4fn@earthlink.net
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. BLZN4FN

BLZN4FN 1/2 ton status

8. Burbinator

Took a look at the truck today...

The owner was not home, so I just did a quick sweep of the exterior and peered in the windows. The truck seems to be in good condition for its age ('87 or '88). The red interior, from what I could see, was good...no visible rips or tears (Silverado package), auto trans. It does have a full 3" rollcage installed. Lift is 6" with no blocks and no visible defects. Tires would stand to be replaced...probably 30% remaining. No rust on the truck that I could see on the outside, unable to really look for it due to it being locked.

Pics of the truck (exterior) are here. The pics are hi-res and best viewed full size (link under each picture).

I would have been more thorough for you if the owner was at home with more pics and info. If you have any questions about something else I may have left out, I'll try to answer them if I can. Hope this information helps!

9. BLZN4FN

BLZN4FN 1/2 ton status

Hey Alan,
    Thank you so very much for taking time to look at this Blazer for me. With your kindness and the pictures you realy took a load of my mind this was one of the hardest things I have done in a while gotta love buying some thing by pictures only.
    If I can return the favor please let me know.
    Thanks agine,
    Bo
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Burbinator

No problem at all...glad to help! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If you need anything else to help the transaction, let me know. If you buy it and the owner wants it moved, I can keep it at my house for you, if needed. Just let me know and I'll gladly help out!

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif