Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

"scottsdale" blazer?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by wickedk5, Jun 21, 2000.

1. wickedk5

wickedk5 Registered Member

\"scottsdale\" blazer?

i have a '90 "scottsdale" blazer, it uses the same body as the regular k5 however i have only 1 headlight on each side as opposed to the other '90s that have the duals on each side. also, it does not look like it ever had any rear interior side panels just bare metal. it has a/c but no cc, pw or pdl. just curious if anyone has any info on them because i do not see very many of them on the road.

"And if it ain't a Chevy don't raise it up..."

2. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

Re: \"scottsdale\" blazer?

I have seen one of these and I am pretty sure it didn't come with interior panels inside. I think it had door panels rubber floor mats and no console the guy loves it because he doesn't have to worry about water getting in the carpet because there isn't any.

3. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

Re: \"scottsdale\" blazer?

I drive an 89 scottsdale. I LOVE IT!!! They're more of the blue collar blazer. Mine's got ac and a power back window, but that's it. I've got the same grille too. They came without the back panels or really any other kind of interior. Bucket seats without a console are the norm. These were special order vehicles usually for a truck fleet. I got mine off a local power company. There's an old picture of it in the reader rigs section.

Kyle
    89 K5