Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Scrapes and Dents

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Orange Crush, Dec 18, 2003.

1. Orange Crush

Orange Crush 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Getting scrapes and dents on your rig while wheeling is kinda like getting the clap. It hurts a little but it proves you were there. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

That's just wrong! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. scrapes and dents are also know as "beauty marks" /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

yunit your avatar is killing me! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    scrapes and dents are also know as "beauty marks" /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Also known as 'Character Marks'...

6. prerunner1982

prerunner1982 1/2 ton status

and women love character..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

It's called "[darn] that is going to be expensive to take out!" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

They are like permanent stickers but with a good story. As long as I have enough metal to tape my tail lights back on I am happy. If I can't tape them back on I'll just hold them out the window on the way home /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. CHEVY 4WD

CHEVY 4WD 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    They are like permanent stickers but with a good story. As long as I have enough metal to tape my tail lights back on I am happy. If I can't tape them back on I'll just hold them out the window on the way home /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    It's called "[darn] that is going to be expensive to take out!" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

1. How would you know? Have you ever put a dent in your rig while 'wheeling?

2. Why would you want to take the dents out?

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1. How would you know? Have you ever put a dent in your rig while 'wheeling?

2. Why would you want to take the dents out?

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    1. One small dent once, I was spinning really fast and the tire grabbed a good size rock and it nailed the rocker panel. I didn't really care and still don't because I haven't begun the body work and paint yet. If it happened after I would be pissed. You may think that is stupid but I don't care. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2.I am going to take out the few dents I have because they are ugly and would look stupid if they were still there after a coat off PPG black cherry was applied. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

12. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

Dents and Scrapes, what are those???
    [​IMG]