Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Scrapping the carcass... where?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by BadDog, Jan 7, 2004.

1. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

I've got the remains of a K5 to dispose of along with some other junk, bent sheet metal, back of a cab, frame pieces, etc. Where is the best place closest to N Central Phoenix to haul this off to? I do have the title, but I can also cut it up easily enough with no more than there is left of it.

Better yet, any of you boys want to make a few dollars on scrap? I'll give it to you and let you haul it off. You take what you want and sell the rest, I'll even help load it...

2. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

I think you should "scrape your carcass" on your own time and in private. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Marv

3. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Thanks, but I prefer "scapping my carcas" in public. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

So, nobody knows nothing about something to do with this? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

4. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

Well if you just need to have a place to get rid of it I work at a sheetmetal shop and we have a big roll away dumpster in our parking lot that we throw all our scrap in and you could toss it in there. We get people that drive by on weekends and throw things in there all the time. old gas tanks, bumpers, etc. If you want let me know and I will give you directions. You just have to do it on a weekend. Later

Harley