Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Screaming smoke alarm....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84gmcjimmy, Jun 6, 2004.

1. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

About 10 minutes ago I all of a sudden here this screaming noise from something electronic... so I am confused so I run out to the hallway looking for the noise. After 5 minutes of looking I found the noise... the smoke alarm was screaming. It wasn't because the battery was dead, but because it was dirty inside from dust, so it kept going off in loud spirts screaming... ahh my ears are still ringing... but we fixed it and now it's quiet /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif Just thought I would share this exciting story with you guys /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

last time i heard a smoke alarm, the police were involved.... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

smoke machines + parties + expensive alarm systems = sleeping on the beach under a beach access while hiding from the police /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif How come the police came? Alarm system?

4. thezentree

yea, its all tied into the burglar alarm. a friend of mine is a firefighter, and he's got a LE radio system in his car for some reason, and he called me and said "dude, get the hell outta that house, the cops are coming!" i sprinted out the back door, and not 15 seconds later two police cars rolled up. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

5. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

woah that would have sucked. Did anyone get arrested or taken in?

6. thezentree

no, but the kids who were having the party got in a shitload of trouble with their parents. my friend and i eventually got someone to come get us off the beach. it was like 15 degrees out and we were in t-shirts. NOT a fun night.

reminds me of friday night, me and like 35 other kids got kicked outta the house at 4:30am. i spent the rest of the night trying to sleep in the sidewalk /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

7. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

woah! sounds like quite the adventures /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

8. thezentree

seems like i can never get a good nights sleep at a party /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

9. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif