Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

SD Badlands

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Jun 17, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

cool pics

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

They're from a local 4x4 shop's website. We all go wheelinng together, it's cool when the 4x4 shop does more then just sell and install parts. They really do go wheeling themselves. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

looks like a fun place to wheel /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Yeap, lots of good wheeling all around here. The Badlands are 30 miloes east of me, and I'm right on the edge of the Black Hills National Forest. With 400 miles of trails in the hills, you can find anything you might be after as far as wheeling go's. And the plains east of town are great for some serious mudding. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Living up here is what's got me into wheeling /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

7. OneInTheSun

OneInTheSun 1/2 ton status

I absolutely love the Black Hills. On one of our annual trips out there, we took my buddy's ZR2. (Pittsburgh to the Black Hills - yeah, real great gas milage /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif ). Right across the road from our campsite was a trail still under construction. We drove until we got to a little bulldozer (still working on the trail) and turned back. Later that day, we were talking to a ranger and mention them clearing a new 4-wheeling trail. He said, "I don't know anything about a 4-wheeling trail, but they are clearing a new hiking trail." /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif Thought it was a little narrow. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif