Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

search addition

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by big83chevy4x4, Jan 7, 2004.

1. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

would it be posible to add a button to search all posts instead of before this and after this Thanks

2. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Yeah I can only search back to 9 weeks ago? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

3. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Thats what was causing the slowdown, everytime someone searched on "all dates" it locked the tables until it finished searching all 1 million posts, now it goes back only 9 weeks, kind of stinks I know but it was bringing the forums to a halt. The next version will correct this but not sure when it will be out. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    This is only a temp solution for the time being but had to be done so the forums are reasonable.

4. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

thats cool, i was just feeling lazy anyway /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif at least you found why it running slow. i was just trying to find all the post on a particular subject