Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Searching question

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by Steve88, Mar 1, 2000.

1. Steve88

Steve88 1/2 ton status

Sorry Steve if this has been covered before. I've got all that I can do just to keep up with checking in and reading all the new posts. A labor of love, though [​IMG]

In being a "good board member" I'd like not to re-post that which has been covered before. But I'm having a tough time getting a search to show me a decent link to posts on how to do a shackle flip. I could have sworn there was something in here besides everyone saying that they liked the one they did. I'd love to see the steps in the tech area of the site. Could you either point me to a good step by step on how-to for a shackle flip, or teach me a better search schema? I've done the search on "shackle" within the last 6 months and has sifted through countless message replies that have the words but don't quite hit the steps I want. Thanks Steve!

<font color=red>Steve88</font color=red>[​IMG]
    88K5 Silverado (a.k.a. ThunderDog)

2. Texan

Texan 1/2 ton status

3. Steve88

Steve88 1/2 ton status

That was perfect! Thanks. I had just forgotten where I had seen that before.

<font color=red>Steve88</font color=red>[​IMG]
    88K5 Silverado (a.k.a. ThunderDog)