Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Seat Belt Length

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Anteak, Oct 19, 2001.

1. Anteak

Anteak 1/2 ton status

I need to buy some seat belts for the rear seat of the Blazer ('73). I don't know what length they should be. Can anyone give me the correct length and where they bolt up to. The seat currently has four bolts behind it (2 corner posts holding the seat down and 2 approximately 1 foot in from the corners). The front of the seat is hinged to fold forward. Is this original for a '73?

<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by Anteak on 10/22/01 01:30 PM.</FONT></P>

2. Triaged

Triaged 1/2 ton status

Re: Seat Belts

That is the factory setup. The seatbelts bolt to the seat frame. I got a set at the local J/Y out of a early 70's p/u. From what I have heard and seen aftermarket seatbelts are junk so stay w/ factory.

'71 Blazer CST w/ a 400sbc, 4" lift, 36" Supper Swampers, and alot of rust
    <a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/triaged>See it Here </a>

3. Anteak

Anteak 1/2 ton status

Thanks Triaged.
    Does anyone know the length of the rear belts? And can they come from the 2nd and 3rd row seats from any Suburban?

4. Anteak

Anteak 1/2 ton status

Anybody???