Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Seat Belts

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by rudycentral, Jun 8, 2005.

1. rudycentral

rudycentral Registered Member

Anyone got suggestions for seat belts. My wife would like 3 point rectratable up front. I am looking for all suggestions, suppliers and any info you may like to give - please. It is a 1972.
    It seems to have the floor pan replaced a long while ago. I believe the bolt holes are in the right place. Driver side is in the floor on the outside and on the rise to the rear pan on the inside. The passenger is on the rise on both the inside and outside. Are these the stock locations?
    As usual - Thanks for your help in advance...

2. MikeS

MikeS Registered Member

3. rudycentral

rudycentral Registered Member

Could you get me some pictures of your setup?
    It looks like my floor and some other parts have been replaced and I am not sure where everything mounts. The previous owner took them out and I got it like this. I am not sure how to get the 3 point to work as my outer drivers side is on the floor, whereas the passenger is on the floor rise behind the seats.
    Thanks for responding.

4. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

I have seen some mount the shoulder belt to the rollcage bar and I belive they used newer pickup seat belts from the junkyard.

If you have money buy a new set of Silverado seats with the shoulder belt buit into the seat :D
    Good Luck, I just use a lap belt...