Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Seat Console for the K5

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Fubeca, Nov 13, 2003.

1. Fubeca

Fubeca 1/2 ton status

Somebody posted about a bench seat for a K5 and wanted some pics of my console seat when I finally got it (from www.newsales.com). I'm too lazy to find the original post but here are the pics.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The color wasn't quite right and the bolt on brackets are a waste of time, I'm busy making something to bolt it in with. I do like it though. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    I imagine 11 years in the California sun would help make it match the original seats.

2. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

that interior is giving me flashbacks. lol! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif i remember back when my whole interior was that factory blue... all thats left of it is the dash. haha. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

j

3. K1Orion

K1Orion 1/2 ton status

How much was it?
    I would like to put Blazer buckets in my K10 but don't want to give up the center seat. What if my wife agrees to a 3-some. I can't make the perspective screw-ee ride in the bed!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Fubeca

Fubeca 1/2 ton status

$250 + shipping. It seems to be very well constructed, it was worth it for me.

5. 88jimmy4x4

88jimmy4x4 1/2 ton status

WOW, thats real nice. Is it tall enough toactually use as an armrest? I really would like one thats tall enough for mine.
    I have been thinking about replacing mine with a tuffy security console, its bigger than stock and has a place to mount a CD player or a CB radio which I want for outings and meets. The cupholder can be mounted in the front or back. Its also about $250 or so.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Fubeca

Fubeca 1/2 ton status

It is probably as tall as the tuffy, but still not quite tall enough for a good armrest.

7. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

tuffy consoles are bad azz...but to $pendy for my blood... i dont even have a console anymore. lol! they are good for security, but Im just gonna make my own once I get the welder goin'.

j