Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Seat Covers

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 383, Sep 10, 2001.

1. 383

383 Newbie

Where do I purchase replacement OE style front bucket seat covers for my '86 K5. I have cloth seats, gray color.

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Just buy some seat covers from Costco or what have you.... you can get seat covers about anywhere car parts are sold. Quality depends on what you want to spend... if you want to spend a little then you'll get cheaper covers... If you wanna drop some more then you will get better.... do a quick search for seat covers and you should pull a ton of sites that sell them....

How can I miss you if you won't go away? [​IMG]
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html>www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html</a>
    &lt;&gt;&lt; 1 Timothy 4:12 &gt;&lt;&gt;

3. BigTex

BigTex 1/2 ton status

Do you mean OE as in re-covering your original seats to factory condition? If you do mean that, LMC has them.

<font color=red>"Maybe you could drive better with that cell phone up your azz?!!!"</font color=red>