Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Seat Covers

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Chevit, Nov 30, 2003.

1. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

Anyone have any luck with buying seat covers for hi-back bucket seats (1984) without spending a group Of $'s. Every set that I have tried didn't fit worth a crap. If you had any luck were did ya get them... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Best seat covers I've found for my bench seat was at wal-mart actually. Think I only paid around $20 or $30, well worth it though for lasting 4 yrs now /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. bpiccioni

bpiccioni 1/2 ton status

I have an 87 /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif w/ the Silverado buckets up front. They have folding armrests on BOTH sides, so finding seatcovers that work with those are impossible. I've bought and returned no less than 4 sets. At this points, I'm thinking that I might as well just reupholster teh seats - they have that crappy tan pleather that is all cracked up, and the padding is wearing away from where teh cracks have developed.

Someone pointed out a site awhile back that had a good deal on reupholtery kits - like $300 for all the seats. I emailed the site with some questions, but they never got back to me. I might give it another try when I get back home after an extended XMas visit to see the fam.

http://www.autoupholsterykit.com/

http://www.autoupholsterykit.com/VinylSeatsChevrolet.html