Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Seat mounts...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by SlyDog, May 10, 2004.

1. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

I'm finding that finding seat mount brackets are a pain in the rear /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif I love the PRP seats, but none of theirs fit...so two questions!

1) Who sells seats like these (corbeau/beard etc) that include seat brackets for the K5 and are preffereabbly under 100 bucks for the bracket??

2) Don't want to make a custom mount, but how hard is it? Can someone do it locally? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Thanks ya'll!

2. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

After short research I see Corbeau has them for 78.50 each /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif Anyone know of any others? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

3. Dandwg

Dandwg 1/2 ton status

When I installed my APC buckets all I did was remove the stock seat mounts and I then mounted them to my APC's with a little drill cohersiveness /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

I made my own... just made a "L" bracket so I could use the stock floor holes on some, then "T" brackets on the others....

[​IMG]

5. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Jekbrown made some for his seats and I did the same for my Beard seats. LINK to JEKBROWNS I don't have any pics of mine but it was fairly easy to do

6. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

Thanks guys! TonyP, I'm gonna go with that for the passenger side, thanks! Looks like I'm gonna go with corbeau and the baja ultras and the seat bracket for that just so I can move it around since my dad will be driving also /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif