Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Seat Swap

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Trailboss_jr, Apr 16, 2002.

1. Trailboss_jr

Trailboss_jr Registered Member

Just looking for some suggestions for a new front seat set in a '77 K5. It sees a lot of mud and thrashing so support is the key, compatibility with the 5 point harnesses that just popped to mind wouldn't hurt!

Trailboss_jr

2. Batchman

Batchman Registered Member

JC Whitney has a nice selection of seats that are wateproof most of their listings are for J**Ps but what i do is find the name brand look them up on the internet for the full selection and most vendors make Chevy products

3. BozoWise

BozoWise 1/2 ton status

I would like some pics of peoples swaps also. I am looking for a baja racing style seat and 4 point harness setup. What brackets are you guys using? I need to mount them to the floor until I get my cage installed. I am also going to need to be able to slide the front sets so my wife and I can both drive.

4. wakedog

wakedog 1/2 ton status

Just to let you guys know beard <a target="_blank" href=http://www.redart>www.redart</a> makes some great seats and mounts for K5's, its and all tubular mount with sliders and flip up access for the rear i think they wanted around 200 thought for the set, they also make rear benches to match the fron seats and they have mounts for the rear too.

5. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

www.seatsource.com has all the majors including Recaro, Corbeau, Flofit (ones I have and love) among others...........

6. BozoWise

BozoWise 1/2 ton status