Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Seatbelt trim? **UPDATED**

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Pugsley, Sep 23, 2001.

1. Pugsley

Pugsley 1/2 ton status

Does anyone know if someone makes a repop of the plastic trim around the front seatbelts, or if it's still dealer available? I've scoured the LMC catalog and didn't find it, Chevy Duty didn't list it either, so anyone know where else to look?

FOUND IT!! Made by Motormite - $15 a piece through Checker Auto/partsamerica.com - they only come in black, but a little SEM will fix that problem real quick.

Special thanks to those lost from IAFF Locals 94 and 854 - You shall never be forgotten
    &lt;a target="_blank" href=http://pugsley.alloffroad.com&gt;pugsley.alloffroad.com&lt;/a&gt;<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by Pugsley on 09/28/01 08:00 PM.</FONT></P>

2. Wheeljack

Wheeljack Registered Member

Re: Seatbelt trim?

I wish I could help I been looking all over and can't find this stuff let me know what you find.

3. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

You can probably get them from GM, but be advised that their prices on molded plastic pieces are brutal. One day I thought I'd replace a couple of my missing chromed plastic pieces that cover the interior door pull strap- I thought it would clean up the look of the doors a bit. Needless to say I changed my mind when I found out that they wanted $13 a piece for them!!!!!

<font color=blue> WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER<font color=blue>

4. hammer

hammer 1/2 ton status

junk yard

5. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

I tried to get those pieces from my dealer, they are no longer carrying them, and GM isn't making them--junk yard is it

IF ONLY THE 3 YEAR OLD COULD TURN A WRENCH
    1986 K5 4" skyjacker suspension 3 " body, 14 bolt rear 12 bolt dana 44 front, TIRED ol 305-

6. Pugsley

Pugsley 1/2 ton status

Thanks all[​IMG] I've already scoured the boneyards too - not a one of them that wasn't broken. Oh well, considering that the 73-87 is the next classic, someone should be making them soon[​IMG]

Special thanks to those lost from IAFF Locals 94 and 854 - You shall never be forgotten
    <a target="_blank" href=http://pugsley.alloffroad.com>pugsley.alloffroad.com</a>

7. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

You might try Courtesy Chevrolet in Phoenix. They have the third largest parts department in the country. I worked there and they carry all kinds of trim pieces, and they might have a couple laying around. They will be expensive, but they might have them or know where to get them.

8. Pugsley

Pugsley 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]Cool Deal!! I'll give them a buzz in the morning - Thanks!!

<a target="_blank" href=http://pugsley.alloffroad.com>pugsley.alloffroad.com</a>