Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

SEATS

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by nicotine, Sep 28, 2004.

1. nicotine

nicotine 1/2 ton status

were is a good place to find a bench style seat with a center console or buckets? i know what every one is thinking just use search. but it comes up with a bunch of crap i dont need i am looking for is a couple url's for good seats?>

2. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Try this:

http://www.salesco.com/fullseats.htm

I have never done business with them, but they have a good selection of seats and low prices. I need to get a new semi-bench seat as well for my Crew Cab, and this company has the lowest prices I have seen so far.

3. 80crewcabdude

80crewcabdude Registered Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Try this:

http://www.salesco.com/fullseats.htm

I have never done business with them, but they have a good selection of seats and low prices. I need to get a new semi-bench seat as well for my Crew Cab, and this company has the lowest prices I have seen so far.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought I would chime in with some personal experience with SalesCo. I had orderd a 12 x 24 canopy from them last year. Well after I placed the order they sent me a confirmation email and said that my canopy would ship in 7-14 days. 3 weeks went by and no canopy and no call, no email telling me it was on back order or why it was taking longer than what was quoted. I left numerous emails inquiring what was up with my order (note: on their web site they say email is the best method to get ahold of them...they never answer their email) I called several times to see what was up with my order, but mysteriously the person I needed to talk to was never in. I finally got ahold of some lady (later found out it was one of the owners) and told her I was very displeased with their service and wanted to cancel my order. The lady then has the nerve to tell me I have to fill out some forms and wait something like 10 days before I could get my money back. (paid with a credit card. It takes two seconds to get on the ole POS terminal and credit the account....WTF)

Well I waited another 2 weeks and still no money. So I called again and this time I was pissed. Got ahold of the son who is a complete dick. According to dickhead I didn't jump through their hoops properly and it would take 2-3 weeks to get my money. After hearing this I was livid and threatened to beat his mother F ing ass if my account wasn't
    credited by the end of the business day. After I got off the phone with dickhead, I calmed down a bit and fired off a letter to the BBB. 2 weeks later I finally got my money back.

These people are totaly clueless and piss poor business people. They have been spanked by the FTC several times for deceptive business practices. The BBB told me they have a big problem with this company, not holding up to their claims, not giving refunds in a timely manner and selling used items when their web site claims the item is new.

Here's a few links you might want to look at. If it was me, id stay far far away from these pricks.

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news/salesco.html

http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2001/12/salesco.htm

http://www.ripoffreport.com/results.asp?q1=ALL&q5=SalesCo&submit2=Search%21&q4=&q6=&q3=&q2=&q7=&searchtype=0

4. BAJA_BLAZER

BAJA_BLAZER 1/2 ton status Author

The smartest thing you did was use your Credit Card, the mistake you made was not using your Credit Card Company to resolve the problem. If you purchase something with a Credit Card and are in anyway dissatisfied with the product or service, all you have to do is call your Credit Card company and tell them to cancel/reverse/reject the charge and they will do it and credit your account immediately. It is then up to the entity that you did business with to prove that you still owe them money. I’ve done this twice when someone tried to screw me and it solved the problem both times with no repercussions.

[ QUOTE ]
    I thought I would chime in with some personal experience with SalesCo. I had orderd a 12 x 24 canopy from them last year. Well after I placed the order they sent me a confirmation email and said that my canopy would ship in 7-14 days. 3 weeks went by and no canopy and no call, no email telling me it was on back order or why it was taking longer than what was quoted. I left numerous emails inquiring what was up with my order (note: on their web site they say email is the best method to get ahold of them...they never answer their email) I called several times to see what was up with my order, but mysteriously the person I needed to talk to was never in. I finally got ahold of some lady (later found out it was one of the owners) and told her I was very displeased with their service and wanted to cancel my order. The lady then has the nerve to tell me I have to fill out some forms and wait something like 10 days before I could get my money back. (paid with a credit card. It takes two seconds to get on the ole POS terminal and credit the account....WTF)

Well I waited another 2 weeks and still no money. So I called again and this time I was pissed. Got ahold of the son who is a complete dick. According to dickhead I didn't jump through their hoops properly and it would take 2-3 weeks to get my money. After hearing this I was livid and threatened to beat his mother F ing ass if my account wasn't
    credited by the end of the business day. After I got off the phone with dickhead, I calmed down a bit and fired off a letter to the BBB. 2 weeks later I finally got my money back.

These people are totaly clueless and piss poor business people. They have been spanked by the FTC several times for deceptive business practices. The BBB told me they have a big problem with this company, not holding up to their claims, not giving refunds in a timely manner and selling used items when their web site claims the item is new.

Here's a few links you might want to look at. If it was me, id stay far far away from these pricks.

[/ QUOTE ]

5. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for warning me about these people. I was going to do business with them, but now I will not.

6. hawkeye649

hawkeye649 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    The smartest thing you did was use your Credit Card, the mistake you made was not using your Credit Card Company to resolve the problem. If you purchase something with a Credit Card and are in anyway dissatisfied with the product or service, all you have to do is call your Credit Card company and tell them to cancel/reverse/reject the charge and they will do it and credit your account immediately. It is then up to the entity that you did business with to prove that you still owe them money. I’ve done this twice when someone tried to screw me and it solved the problem both times with no repercussions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup. Did you ever beat his mother's ass in? I would have liked that....

GMC Gremlin