Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1. 84blazerdog

84blazerdog Newbie

I need to know what reclining seats will fit my 84 K5. My better half is complaining about my stock seats. My 84 has less than 40,000 original miles on it. I know it is hard to believe but it is true. Can any one help me with this seat problem?

2. fr8train

fr8train 1/2 ton status

81-91 Blazer/Jimmy/Suburban seats should fit. I think you are going to have to use the mounting system( brackets and all). You can get seats from any vehicle really and put them in as long as you have the brackets and TIME. hope this helps.

[​IMG] Dont steal my truck..I dont need anymore worthless junk over my fireplace.

3. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Search on 'seats' and 'interior' etc.....
    There are many posts on options - mine is stock with sheep skin covers - comfy.

4. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Lots depends on what you want to spend. Lots of great seats used by the brethren here, from import car ones to aftermarket. I used Flofits ($800 delivered to my door) from Seat Source in Riverside, CA. Let me know if you want the number..........pics of the Flofits on my site.

<font color=orange>'79 - 406 TPI -<font color=orange> K5#5 - <font color=blue>See it at---&gt;<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.blazzinor.coloradok5.com>http://www.blazzinor.coloradok5.com</A>

5. Sparky87k5

Sparky87k5 1/2 ton status

Complete your profile so we can have a better idea if we can help you. I've got some Honda Accord seats in brown and mounted on a very nice framework that was bolted in my 87 K5. Framework is one piece and It's setup for a Tuffy Security console but I kept the console. They recline and are in excellent condition. Wife wanted better access to back then these give.

87 K5, D60 & 14FF, 5 sp & NP208 & 383 Vortec stroker. Build it Bulletproof and take it fishing!