Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

seats????

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Hank75, Apr 8, 2002.

1. Hank75

Hank75 Registered Member

i have a 75 blazer and my seats are shot (early 80's caddy seats) what seats are most comfortable nothing serious just weekend warrior wheeling type stuff.

2. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

3. Jonathan

Jonathan 1/2 ton status

The seats in my K5 are out of a 3rd generation firebird. I used some pipe to raise them up about 4-5 inches. They're way more comfortable than the original Blazer seats and I got the pair for only $26 from the junkyard. The only real problem with them is the passenger kinda stinks, I think my cat pissed on it when they were sitting inside my house.

4. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

I have some camaro seats as well. Were already in the truck when I bought it, but they are pretty comfortable. And if you can score em cheap, I would recommend them.

5. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

The only real problem with them is the passenger kinda stinks, I think my cat pissed on it when they were sitting inside my house.

<hr></blockquote>
    LOL
    My sister had a cat that she took every where.
    it got away from her at my house and I caught the damn thing a day later.
    I put it in the cab an hr before I had to go to work and the freaking thing pissed all over it. (male cat)
    The only thing I felt bad about was that I could not fling that cat over the bridge 100 times.
    if a cat truly has 9 lives I would have gleefuly ran that fawker over and over again.
    On a hot day you canstill smell cat piss.

6. spaceboy

spaceboy 1/2 ton status

I came home from eating out one night and there was a cat sleeping in the drivers seat of my jeep. Not for long..... I shot the bastard!! I seriously hate cats.

7. Jonathan

Jonathan 1/2 ton status

The thing that really makes me mad about it stinking is that Chuck (my cat) is a male, he's neutered, and he's never pissed on anything else in his life, yet the seats smelled fine when I put them inside but the passenger stinks now. And the drivers seat is the one that I brought home wet.

8. bouncytruck

bouncytruck 1/2 ton status

If your looking for new seats that the cat hasn't marked, check out Bestop's neoprene TrailMax Aqua Sport (http://www.redart.com/).