Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Seattle area get together today?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by kennyw, Apr 10, 2004.

1. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Waiting for uglychevy to get me his phone # and the keys to the car I need to haul today... Anyone up for a small get together in Seattle area for Pizza tonight?

Good Guys Pizza
    12910 Se Kent-Kangley Rd
    KENT, WA 98031 - 7940
    (253) 630-6700

Found this place in the yellow pages... Any good?

2. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Anybody else going? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif
    Bill

3. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

What time?

4. kennyw

I just thought of this at the last minute... But it is only 15 minutes away from Auburn for Rob and he needs to get some parts to me and I dont have his phone #. I'm thinking about 7-7:30pm tonight would be good.

5. kennyw

Found the car key so I am off for Seattle... I'm planning on being at that Pizza place about 7-7:30 pm tonight so stop by and say high if you like /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I'll be driving my '79 Chevy but without the white canopy.
    [​IMG]

6. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

ill be welding on my rig.....otherwise i would join y'all /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

well its like 6 30 now but is anyone else actually going down there?

8. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    What time?

[/ QUOTE ]Kenny is here, he going up there right now to see if anyones there, its now 7:00 pm

9. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Heck, I would have fired up the grill if I was in town.
    /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

I live just down the steet from <font color="orange"> uglychevyZZ4 </font> /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

I had to run over to my Nephews place to rescue a few parts from a truck he was taking to the dump. Now I just need to figure out how I'm gonna unload a 14bff from the back of my Suburban with only a 4-year old to help /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif.

Maybe next time. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Now I just need to figure out how I'm gonna unload a 14bff from the back of my Suburban with only a 4-year old to help

[/ QUOTE ]
    Ah hell, come down and borrow Austin for the day and the two of them outta have that thing picked up and thrown across the yard before the first beer is cracke open /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

11. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Now I just need to figure out how I'm gonna unload a 14bff from the back of my Suburban with only a 4-year old to help

[/ QUOTE ]
    Ah hell, come down and borrow Austin for the day and the two of them outta have that thing picked up and thrown across the yard before the first beer is cracke open /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

12. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Now I just need to figure out how I'm gonna unload a 14bff from the back of my Suburban with only a 4-year old to help /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif.

Maybe next time. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    uh...........ask foo /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif like call, you know my cell #, and where i live /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif