Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Seattle to Portland, anyone?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by T-ROY, Apr 6, 2005.

1. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

I bought a set of heads from a guy at swap meet last weekend, but they are in Olympia. I live in Vancouver. Is there anybody that is going to be going through Olympia within the next week or so? If so, would you mind picking them up for me? I'll be happy to toss you a couple bucks. Let me know if it will work. If not, no big deal.
    Thanks
    T-roy

2. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

hey tell ya what....i need to get 5 swampers to vancouver....i can pick up your heads and meet you halfway....what do ya think?

3. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

Might work. When are you running? 4xRick is also working transport down. If you are just shipping, maybe you can send them down with him? I don't want to get too complicated, but that does make life fun.

4. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

ya that could work too....i can drive down most anytime on the weekends..although ide rather not do anything more at all....i told the guy i would go halfway....he paid for them in october of last year...and i still have them :mad: ....so my effort isnt much at this point...

5. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

I just got suckered into helping my dad drag a bunch of stuff down from Tumwater, so we'll grab them while we are up there. Thanks anyways.
    T-roy

6. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

so im guessing you dont need me to pick them up if I go the end of this month now huh?