Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Security alert at work today

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fright89, Apr 4, 2003.

1. fright89

fright89 1/2 ton status

Security Alert!> > > We've just been notified by Security
    that there have been 6 suspected terrorists working out of your office. Five
    of the six have been apprehended. Bin Sleepin, Bin Loafin, Bin Fukinaround,
    Bin Lunchin and Bin Drinkin have been taken into custody. Security advised us
    that they could find no one fitting the description of the sixth cell member,
    Bin Workin, at your office. Security is confident that anyone who looks like
    he's Bin Workin will be very easy to spot. You are obviously not a suspect at
    this time..

2. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Good they didn't get my name....Bin Surfin

And none of those cold apply to me I'm still at work and it's 7 here...oh well..love those 60 hour weeks /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    And none of those cold apply to me I'm still at work and it's 7 here...oh well..love those 60 hour weeks

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah right. You probably found some website that has all the unused video from the embedded reporters and watching the live feeds before they clear "channels."

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif