Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

SEE GROWN MAN BEG FOR ORD DOUBLER SHIFT LEVERS NEEDED ASAP BY THIS WEEK WILL PAY FOR OVERNIGHT SHIPP

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by therobzilla, Oct 12, 2002.

1. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

Ok,

Here is the deal. I gernaded two of the holes on the back of the TH350 doing a night run on upper Raw Deal /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif and have to drop the transfer case to fix the holes, by thursday of this week, AZ Jamboree. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I was planning on installing the doulbler as soon as the shift lever are done being made (Stephen is making a run currenlty. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif The problem is I don't think ORD is going to have the levers done in time for this wed. (I think he's in Farmington, NM for the Supercrawl? I still am going to get a set but I need a set by Wed of this coming week. /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

So here is the deal /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif, if you have a set and you are sitting on them until you get all the parts ready for your doubler /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif, how about I buy them from you or trade you the set I should have in about 2 weeks. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif I will pay for overnight shipping and everything.

PLEASE, Anyone want to see a grown man beg /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif!!!! I would hate to take the transfer case down to fix the trans and then 2 weeks later take it down again for the doubler. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

PLEASE SOMEONE SAVE ME!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

If you can help, drop me a PM or post or send me a smoke signal, anything, just let me know.

Seriously, thanks if you can help!!

Rob Finelli

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

LMAO!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I read this thread last night and then again now since you changed the thread title! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sorry man, can't help you here as I have nothing to offer you. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Sure hope someone helps you out as I can't stand to see a grown man cry! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. therobzilla

Thank Dude,

I know it's a stab in the dark, but it would sure save a ton of work.

I will still have to drop everything even if I can't find the levers this fast, theres no way I'm going to miss 4 days of wheeling on my day's off. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Thanks for the thought!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I have faith someone out there will be able to help me.

therobzilla

4. Mr.Chevy4x4

Mr.Chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

I sent you a PM Rob.

5. j20m715

j20m715 1/2 ton status

Let me know if Mrchevy4x4 cant help you out.
    I can.

6. therobzilla

Thanks everyone, for the respons. So far, I think Mrchevy4x4 and I are going to figure something out. I will let you know how it all works out.

Thanks,
    Rob

7. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Rob,

Don't forget in all the excitement and panic to get ready, that the rest of us 1st Gen guys are waiting patiently to see pictures of the installation and any "gotchas" that you have to deal with!

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif