Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

see my signature, have three im parting/selling

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by R72K5, Jul 15, 2005.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

if you care or have time to, if youre even interested

just lemme know and we can talk/deal/trade/etc or something

open to many possibilities, evne if seme like would be rejected, you just never know

pleaee note that i really like 3/4 ton a 1 ton 2wd trucks and 77-90 coil spring rear GM cars of any division and 82 83 84 firebirds,

those are autos i am looking for, running or not, i am real picky on which, also the only leaf spring cars i like and would love to find another of is a 75-79 nova coupe i have had a couple and i practicallyh grew up in a 78 medium blue one, so im always trying to find one, but there arent any left,

some day ill find another and ill convert it to coil rear and run it and find monza buckets and 4 speed for it and an RS/SS grille and paint ir eiother red or gray or black, they are badass looking when done right ill never forget the 77 black 4 speed buckets SS i saw at a car show in decatur once, omg i drooled all night,,
    damn,. :(

and id love to score a complete good running '80-'95 years 305 engine, i need one for my 82 trans am really bad, intake and accessories not needed, needs to run good though

also need exhaust manifolds and y pipe and radiator for same 82 trans am 305 auto car,, and some other items,,

real bad,,.,

so..

never know......

thanks

2. ProJunkRacing

ProJunkRacing 1/2 ton status

i got a good 305 i went thru and checked everything out put 400 into gaskets and all will part with it for 300 pls i have air manifolds if u want them the motor has all new gaskets everywhere freeze plugs, oil pump double roller timing chain and gears i was gonna put it my project truck but i got ahold of a 350 let me know price i am willing to play with but yeah let me know

3. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

i would want to know more about this 305 of yours, like the stamping code letter suffix off front deck, three capitalized letter and what you know it came from year make model
    it is assembled and complete right ? know for sure it runs good and correctly ? guaranteed ?

and where is your town is at in this state, so i can see if i could even go that far first :P or would you maybe meet up halfway or something possibly ?

are your 305 manifolds the 2 stud outlet or three stud outlet ones ?

trucks are three and cars are two

i need two ones

car ones

and i wouldnt want any of the smog tube crap, none of it, it wil just be PVC equipped and everything else left off or blocked off, such as EGR, and AIR/smog and ESC/EST harness and control module i already removed from the trans am(car that i need the 80-up 305 for)

and technically i dont evne need heads as i already have a set of 93 caprice TBI 305 heads on the way to me, what heads are on yours ?
    the common 4416 80's 305 casting or ? if so then id want them probably,

if youre close enough to me then we will figure out soemthing if this engine is a good runner for sure and '80-up and all that

what do you think ?

thanks

4. ProJunkRacing

well i think 250 takes everything i wanna get soe half doors and 200 for them so it is an 86 305 out of a tpi camero 80,000 mi on it yes it ran when pulled i pulled everythign aprat to check no spun bearings that i saw etc i put a oil pump and some other misc **** all freeze plug and i have ust about every reciept for it so yeah let me know how fa are you from

5. ProJunkRacing

Total Est. Time: 2 hours, 28 minutes Total Est. Distance: 146.44 miles
    that is according to mapquest i am in frankfort IL give me a shout if ya wanna talk 815-274-4680

6. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

well i am interested for sure as long as is assembled and ready to run after putting accessories and all that on, i would hope theres no worries about anby bearings or rings or anything in the heads

did you say you had it runnign after reassembly or did i miss it in your reply ?

i have to wait til payday or for part sales to come in before i could decide for sure that i am able to go on a trip like that right now, 146 miles is kinda pushing it, but humm..

lemme work on saving up real quick again, but if someoen comes up with all the $ before i can then you know what to do, it would be my loss due to not being ready now for a bit, ya know

what do you think

thanks

7. ProJunkRacing

well i did not run it i was going to install it and a 4 bolt 350 fell into my lap so that is in and i am not tryin to sell it so it is yours when you want it just let me know lots of proects going on and all it would be is a spare motor so yeah

8. ProJunkRacing

i will take 200