Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

See you all in a few weeks

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Donna, Oct 24, 2003.

1. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

Just wanted to let you all know that wayne and I will be disappearing for a few weeks. We have just bought her first home and 2 rental properties to go with it. (YES WE ARE INSANE!!!) Anyway...we are in the process of moving everything and while we are moving, our computer will be going in for some warranty work. We will be in touch as soon as we get back on line.

We wish you all a safe and happy halloween!!! Don't make to many new posts, don't enjoy wheeling too much without us....but most importantly...STAY SAFE!!!

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Hope all goes good for you(I know first hand how much of a pain rentals can be and I'm only 18).

3. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

Congrads on the new house and the investments..... Get a good lease agreement drawn up and cross you "T"s and dot your "i"s.... to keep everything on the up and up.......with the rentals..... been haneling my mothers rental proporties for years and made sure that we have a great contract..... GOOD LUCK again.....