Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

See you all later

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by 79Stomper, Sep 14, 2004.

1. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Well today is my last day in the region. I will be starting my cross country drive tomorrow morning and heading to Sunny Southern California. Will be back at the first of December. Have a lot of parts here at the house waiting for me so when I return the Stompers going under the knife (again). Don't web wheel too hard. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

2. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

You THINK there will be alot of parts at the house, hope you found a better place for the tires /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif good luck with the drive and school /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

Be careful and enjoy he opporunity to hitch a ride at Blazer Bash. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

4. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Hey Paul you thinking what Im thinkin HEHEHEHE!! Yeah once again thanks for all your help and hope you have a good drive out there I know its a loooong arse drive.

5. 79Stomper

Well I am fixing to hit the road. See you all in a few months.

James

6. 79Stomper

All right. I made it out here last night. Stopped in Tulsa and done some recruiting with a buddy for a day and drove 1200 miles yesterday, what a haul that was /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif See you all around.

James

7. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

thats cool, you should see how cool your rims and tires look on Spences rims /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Aint it amazing how well my lift clears them 40's Now I just gotta figure out how to get the engine running so I can enjoy them /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

9. 79Stomper

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Just remember I know where you all live /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif