Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Selected bumpers on sale at 4x4 IRON

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by KAS, Apr 1, 2003.

1. KAS

KAS 1/2 ton status

Selected front and rear bumpers are now on sale at 4x4 IRON
    Bumpers on sale now!
    We've also added the new front and rear bumper that Storm Trooper (Dave) is now sporting.

2. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Cool! There sweet and I have had nothing but compliments on them. Can't wait to try it out in Moab. I need some new pictures of the Trooper with that new equipment on. Tim and George do some great work and I ONLY want the best for my truck. You'll be getting more of my money soon. (soon as I can sneak it passed the wife that is /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Better shots to come in a few weeks from Moab /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    sorry about the bandwidth.... I couldn't resist showing them off. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    Can't wait to get the winch. Your bumpers are more than worth what you charge. Glad I got the first set. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. KAS

KAS 1/2 ton status

Looking forward to the Moab pics.....it's hard to see the black on black bumpers so hopefully they'll turn out! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif