Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

sellin it...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by emoo99, Jul 14, 2005.

1. emoo99

emoo99 1/2 ton status

located in Everett,WA(near seattle) asking $3000 OBO.. Just bought a new 2005 and have to let the toy go for financial reasons.. rebuilt 350 about 2 years ago, still runs strong. 14FF with detroit locker, open 44, 513's, 35's, custom shackle flip with 56's in rear, 52's in front, ford towers, 700r4 with cooler, 208, 1 ton cv driveline, no interior rust in bed.. bed and cab almost all sanded down ready for some primer and herculiner, comes with dash and gauge bezel. working gauges now are stock gas gauge, stock speedo, aftermarket water is hooked up, and tach.. was in the middle of replacing with all autometer. new heavy duty tie-rod with moog ends, Mile Marker 12000, used only a dozen times. custom sliders welded to cab, custom rear bumper with shackle mounts, front chrome push-bar with custom steel shackle mounts mounted to frame. true dual custom exhaust, edelbrock performer intake, carter performer carb, hardly any body damage, nice paint for a daily driver- occasional wheeler, removable door hinge pins, power windows, power locks, tilt steering, power rear window, heater/vents work, all lights, blinkers ect works.... price is OBO and it needs to be gone by september hopefully sooner..
    Pics in my webshots.. was on 40's but it will come with the 35's.

2. coptezr

coptezr 1/2 ton status

sorry to hear that man i got some friends that are looking for a k5 ill let em know.

3. emoo99

emoo99 1/2 ton status

4. coptezr

coptezr 1/2 ton status

can you pm me your number, so my bud can call you?

5. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

If your friend gets serious about buying this, I'll be driving over that way this weekend and could drop him off if he is ready to buy it and drive it home.

6. coptezr

coptezr 1/2 ton status

ill let him know kenny thanks.

7. emoo99

emoo99 1/2 ton status

i was out of town the entire week, just got home.. pm sent..

8. emoo99

emoo99 1/2 ton status

9. emoo99

emoo99 1/2 ton status

C'mon guys, throw some offers my way

the price is OBO and i need to pay off some bills in the next month.. anyone interested.. i may sell my mm12000 winch seperate.. anyone interested in that?

10. coptezr

coptezr 1/2 ton status

i just gave your info to my friend his brother was interest ill give him a call and see whats up.

11. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

pic link pm'd to ya. very interested now

12. emoo99

emoo99 1/2 ton status

still for sale..

13. emoo99

emoo99 1/2 ton status

located in Everett,WA(near seattle) asking $3000 OBO.. Just bought a new 2005 and have to let the toy go for financial reasons.. rebuilt 350 about 2 years ago, still runs strong, not sure how many miles on engine, (have to doubble check on dash but speedo has never been disconnected and driven... 1 ton 14FF in rear, with new brakes and a detroit locker, open dana 44 in front with new brakes and calipers, 5:13 gears, fairly new mud terrain 35's, custom shackle flip with 56 inch springs in rear from a 91 silverado, 52's in front(stock rear springs), ford shock towers with pro comp shocks, 700r4 tranny with cooler, np208 transfer case, 1 ton cv driveline, no interior rust in bed.. bed and cab almost all sanded down ready for some primer and herculiner, comes with dash and gauge bezel. working gauges now are stock gas gauge, stock speedo, aftermarket water is hooked up, and tach.. was in the middle of replacing with all autometer gauges. Just got a new heavy duty tie-rod with moog ends, comes with a Mile Marker 12000 winch, used only a dozen times. Steel custom rock sliders welded to cab, custom steel rear bumper with shackle mounts, front chrome push-bar with custom steel shackle mounts mounted to frame. true dual custom exhaust with no cats, just glasspacks, edelbrock performer intake, carter performer carb(carb is a little big for engine), hardly any body damage, has scratches and some dings from off-roading and age but nothing major, has custom removable door hinge pins to remove doors in the summer time, power windows, power locks, tilt steering, power rear window, heater/vents work, all lights, blinkers ect works, has a removable top so you can cruise topless and doorless!!.... price is OBO and it needs to be gone by the time i get married in september.
    Pics in my webshots.. was on 40's but it will come with the 35's.