Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sellin my 78 in washington

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by reddog64, May 15, 2001.

1. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

I'm sellin her...
    Dont want to but it's the best thing for now...
    Big Blue is a 1978 GMC Jimmy... I bought her almost a year ago... I've driven her everyday around town, to and from work, for work... acrost teh pass.. skiing, 4x trips... You name it she's done it! It's not that there's anything wrong with her or I dont want her... I just have gotten priorities straight and I need the money right now...
    She has a straight body
    Newer 4 bolt 350 w about 45000 miles on her
    TH 350 Tranny with a shift kit
    NP 203 w/ part time kit
    Warn hubs
    4 inch rough country front springs, rear blocks,
    3 inch body lift
    Stainless steel extended brake lines
    The motor has the heavy duty heads on it,
    New water pump,
    radiator, & Hoses
    Tranny cooler is new,
    Diff covers,
    New u-joints,
    Extended rear driveline,
    New carpet,
    New battery, and tiedown
    Headlights w/BRIGHT lights,
    Dual flowmaster 2.5 inch exhaust,
    Headers,
    Smitty built front bumper
    Custom grill,
    BFGoodrich 35's AT's with 90% tread
    15x10 Aluminum rims
    New carpet,
    Top has never been off
    Alot of time and hardwork,
    i have always babied this rig... all regular maintenance and then some... always washed off and relubed after any run...
    I changed the entire cooling system to all new just last week,
    Changed ALL fluids (even looked for the blinker fluid... didnt find it) hahaha
    Just had brakes checked (today) there great!
    I drive this all day everyday... it went to Eastern Washington last weekend, goin again this weekend... I need to sell soon... Need to get a new appartment and a commuter car... I hate littel cars... This baby starts with one SHORT crank of the key. Still have the original bumper, perfect condition, have two new front fenders, and extra glass if needed, no the glass isnt broken, rock chip in windshielld though... front right fender is rusty, but looks fine, still has good paint... a few very small, easily fixable rusted spots. Did I mention I love this truck??? I 've got 6500 invested... I'll let it go for 4000 OBO... delivery may be available if not too far away...
    I have so many pictures of my truck... Just ask for some...
    www.k5world will have a few... I have alot of others.
    PLease email me at aaron_hagman@hotmail.com if interested or with questions.

[​IMG]See me at <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.inhomenetworking.com/78jimmy.htm>http://www.inhomenetworking.com/78jimmy.htm</A>