Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

selling 4- 15x14 6 lug classic II rims....

Discussion in 'Tires | Wheels' started by 5150_BEAST, Feb 23, 2006.

1. 5150_BEAST

5150_BEAST Registered Member

Oct 9, 2005
    Ok I am selling 4-15x14 6 lug Mickey Thompson Classic II rims for $125 each selling as a set and all are in great shape no bends or curb damage,they need to be polished again. Here is where it gets sticky,there are tires mounted on them...2 40x19 Mickey Thompson Baja Belted and are in fair shape and have about 35 to 40% tread and would be good for street or dirt use, the other 2 are Fun Countrys and are pretty much wasted but may be able to be re-treaded. Now here is what i can do.I can seperate them if you just want the rims or if you want the rims with the tires still mounted on them then it will be $600 bucks for rims and tires. $500 bucks for just the rims, and $150 bucks for all 4 of the tires. I live in Los Angeles and would prefer someone local within driving distance as i will drive as far as 40 miles to deliver or you can come to pick them up. Cash only...no checks...been burned before. Any questions you can email me at big5150k5@yahoo.com or call me at (323-679-8503.
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2006