Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

selling 93 xcab chevy will take MUST SELL

Discussion in '1992-Present Chevy & GMC models' started by bad_bo_ti, Jan 15, 2003.

1. bad_bo_ti

bad_bo_ti 1/2 ton status

new lower price 10,000 /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif i have been asking for 12000. Must Sell i have a 93 x-cab chevy 4x4 with 6in susp lift and 3in body lift, i have two ets of tires 33x12.5 and 35x17.5 on weld supersingle 15x14 rims. it has underdrive pulleys on it open element air filter, true duals flowmaster mufflers tinted windows, newer style (94-98) grille clear marker lights and clean turnsignals, bed liner diamond plate tool box diamond plate bed rails. it is silver red silver. 1/2 ton will consider trade and cash for an older 80s model chevy 4x4 truck on 33s

2. 89K1500Chevy

89K1500Chevy 1/2 ton status

Re: thinking of selling 93 xcab chevy

Why get rid of a truck that Looks that Nice? Got any pics of it on the 37's ? Mabey one without snow on it? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif www.zombieoffroading.8m.net

3. bad_bo_ti

bad_bo_ti 1/2 ton status

i am selling to get out of a payment, or alteast not owe as much. i got a couple pics of the 35s on it i will have them loaded maybe by tomorow if i remember i will try to get some engine compartment and interior pics too. thanks chris

4. bad_bo_ti

bad_bo_ti 1/2 ton status

hey i got more pictures they should be up by tonight, take awhile i think for the server to get them loaded, here is the website. truck picture

5. 89K1500Chevy

Damn that is one clean truck Almost Too Clean......... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gifwww.zombieoffroading.8m.net

6. bad_bo_ti

bad_bo_ti 1/2 ton status

do you mean that in a none believing fake way? or a good way? or just to damn clean to have fun in? just curious not trying to offend you i normally get that response alot though

7. 89K1500Chevy

In a good way b/c it will prob sell a lot faster that way but DAMN that is one clean truck Was the 4wd ever used? or just only in the snow? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif www.zombieoffroading.8m.net

8. bad_bo_ti

bad_bo_ti 1/2 ton status

oh ok cool. the only time i used it is in the snow, the previous owner never drove it in the winter and only drove it on nice days to work in the summer. its my daily driver so it gets drove year round. never be mudded or abused. if you know anyone interested give them my email, bad_bo_ti@hotmail.com . i hate to get rid of it but i need the money for a land payment, plus i want something i aint gonna be afraid to scratch or dent. if i could find someone with a nice 3/4 or 1 ton 4x4 80s to trade plus cash for it i would probably do it.