Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Selling everything, 73 Blazer, 14Bolt w/ Detroit, New tires/wheels, etc.

Discussion in 'Suspension | Axle' started by bobsurf, Apr 27, 2005.

1. bobsurf

bobsurf 1/2 ton status

Used to be a member and frequent poster on here back when I had my desk job. Now a new baby and other projects are pulling me away from my Blazer. I gotta cut her loose.

It's the 73 seen in the shots below. Right now the tranny is sitting on the floor, and a few other things have been pulled apart. If someone would like to take it all, make me an aggresive offer. Otherwise, I'll just sell anything and everything, then take the rest to the old junkyard.

I also have the brand new set of Pro Comp Xterrain 315/75 - 16 (seen in teh picture below) mounted on the alloy Pro Comp Xtreme 8 lug wheels (roughly 35x12.5 setup). They've never even been touched, let alone driven. $1000 takes all four. (retails for at least $1400)

I also have the Warn winch bumper seen below, as well as the mounting hardware. Again, brand new, just sitting in my garage. $250 gets the bumper and hardware (retails for $340ish).

I also bought a 14 bolt with Detroit locker off of someone on here a few years back. Never installed it. I think it's got 3.73 gears, but don't remember. These two pictures are from the orignial seller. I bought it for $450 and would like to get a price somewhere in that neighborhood.

http://www.bowtiecrawler.com/images/rearshocks/finished1.jpg

http://www.bowtiecrawler.com/images/rearshocks/finished2.jpg

Some other things:

Rear disk conversion kit
    Roll bars
    Nice extra intake manifold
    Brand new Taylor Spiro Pro 8mm wires (red), still in the box
    And of course everything that comes stock on a 73K5.

I'm really looking to clear out the garage, so if there's any interest in anything, let me know and we can work something out. I'm in North County San Diego and will be flexible with pickups, meetings, shipping. Feel free to email me at bobsurf_AT_gmail_DOT_com. I hope everybody here is doing well.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. bobsurf

bobsurf 1/2 ton status

Sorry guys, I put it in the wrong section. I reposted it in the general parts for sale area.

3. muddinallday

muddinallday Registered Member

hey bob, how much are you looking to sell the body for. is it the one in the pics or one like it. i got a friend that might be interested in everything and he was wanting a price. thanx

4. smokkey1

smokkey1 1/2 ton status

I know it's an looong shot but you want to just sell the detriot locker and I can give you my spider to put in the carrier so you can still sell the axle.

5. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

You have a PM

6. bobsurf

bobsurf 1/2 ton status

Sorry guys, hadn't checked this particular thread in a while. Everything is gone, except the wires and disc conversion kit.

7. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Is this disc conversion for a 14FF and if so how much?

8. alf4444

alf4444 1/2 ton status

if it's for a 12 bolt I'm interested!