Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Selling Everything - MAKE REASONABLE OFFER

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by BlazaBlazeII, Oct 3, 2006.

1. BlazaBlazeII

BlazaBlazeII Registered Member

I have two Blazers that I am considering selling. :( The catch is I want to sell it all. At this time, I don't want to part out anything, or sell half of it. I have worked a long time to gather all of these parts. My company is relocating me to Michigan, and if I could sell it all before I move for a reasonable price, I would let it go. Otherwise, I will keep it. Please read the info below.

Blazer 1.)
    Is a black 1986 K5 with a 1989 front clip, full out Hardcore Off Road Rig. 3 weeks ago, I was coming off a big rock and it did an endo:doah: , and rolled it over on the top. It all happened very slowly, so only the top was collapsed. Nothing was hurt but the top of the cab, windshield, and topper, it still drives great. It has every bolt on item that you can possibly buy for a K5.... It has 4 inch lift springs on the front w/ 1" Zero Rates moved forward 1.5" and 4" lift springs on the back with the Shackle flip. (NO BLOCKS) AXLES - D60 w/High Mount/Crossover Steering and West Texas Off Road Hyd Assist 4.88 Detroit Locker, 14 bolt w/4.88 Detroit Locker with Caddy Disc Set-up and nice machined brackets (No home made crap), NP205 with SM465 and a recently built 355 with new Holley Truck Avenger approx 275 hp. It has the nice Blazin Off Road front tubular winch bumper, and Mile Marker 12,000 lb mounted on it. With the 4X4 Iron Spare tire carrier on the back w/ a good Swamper. It has Beard Red Art Racing Seats ($600), CD player and a rust free Rhino Lined Tub. Some Misc items are the Zero Rates front and rear, High Angle Driveline 1350 shafts front and rear ($1225), Off Road design steering box braces, and flipped shackle kit in the rear, custom speaker boxes and mounted toolboxes in the back. This all rolls on Super Swamper IROCS 39.5 x 16 x 13.5. These tires only have 350 miles on them with new Billet American Eagle Series 111 16x10 wheels. The only trouble is I had to cut the cab off after the rollover. It is a perfect Blazer to put a cage into and go HARDCORE wheeling! It needs nothing but a cage, very reliable! THIS IS A TENNESSEE TRUCK SO IT IS ALMOST RUST FREE. THE LITTLE RUST THAT IT DID HAVE, I CUT OUT AND REPLACED WITH NEW! No Dissapointments! Only NO top.

Then I have a 1990 stocker that has one of the nicest bodies I have seen in a long time. I bought this truck to switch out bodies on the hardcore truck, but have since changed my mind. The tub is perfect except for two small holes that I have already patched. The rockers have some surface rust, so I have already bought the replacements, but haven't got them on yet. The air conditioner even works good in this truck. It has a strong running TBI 350 with 700R4/NP 241 combo. Runs out good. Plus has a nice set of Rough Tread 33" Dick Cepeks on it. This is not a silverado, but I have a perfect Blue Silverado Interior that could go in this truck.

I also parted out a 1989 Blazer Silverado that I still have most parts from. I still have all of the wiring harness, a complete perfect interior that I tried to sell on here once before, along with a truck load of other odds and ends. I have 3 complete sets of driveshafts, an extra front clip for an 86', good doors, tailgate, trans cases and an extra topper with the nice Aluminum wing on it.... The list goes on and on. Whoever buys this stuff will need two trucks.....

I have all of the reciepts from building the Hardcore truck. They total over $13,000. I will give those to the buyer. The 2nd Blazer and all of the parts are on top of that.

Two very nice Blazers could be built out of these parts. If anyone is seriously interested, please let me know. I can provide pictures as necessary. Located south of Nashville in Tennessee.

I am testing the waters with this listing. Please make me a reasonable offer! I may try it on EBAY. But would rather sell it to someone here first!

Thanks,

Bill

2. BulldogK5

BulldogK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dude that sucks about the endo. I have your avatar pic saved as my desktop at work. Everybody there thinks it is mine since we have the same bumper. Anyways, bump for ya.

3. BlazaBlazeII

Thanks!

Well, due to the lack of interest, it is looking like I will keep the trucks. I was just hoping to get out of the off roading business. Oh well, looks like I will have to rebuild.... What a shame. :D

Thanks for the bump!

4. muddybuddy

muddybuddy 3/4 ton status

can you post some pics of your rig? its pretty killer. i love the bumper too :) wanna sell the bumper? haha

5. broke73

broke73 1/2 ton status

Where are you moving to in Michigan?

6. BlazaBlazeII

Thanks for the compliments. I am trying to figure out how to save my pics to smaller resolution. CK5 won't let me save these big pics. I will keep working on it.

Moving to the Detroit area...