Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

selling my 86 k-10

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by bryguy00b, Dec 4, 2003.

1. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

350/700/208
    1/2ton 3.08's with new 33" dunlop mudrovers
    2" lift (spring)
    tach,cdplayer, tranny guage, tranny cooler
    roll bar,
    CB radio,
    nice chrome bumpers,
    headers, dual 2.25 pipes to mufflers
    104,850 miles, run awesome, never let me down, great in the mud
    truck is solid, needs cab corners and some box work, but good floors/supports/mounts..(but needs front coresupport ones..have those)
    asking 2000

2. civicstomper

civicstomper 1/2 ton status

Hey, what color is your truck? just wondering if i have seen it around.
    -pete /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

3. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

its two tone blue, light blue on top and bottom and dark in the middle. its got a black drivers door...and a black roll bar..

4. civicstomper

sorry to change the subject like this, and im not sure if im right, but that truck sounds a lot like one ive seen almost everyday on route 104. if this is your truck then i have to say it looks good, should sell pretty quick. good luck
    -pete /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

5. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

dont think so..i dont drive on route 104 but only once and a while. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif...i was down on ridge road couple days ago though looking at a k5 that was for sale..my truck usually stays around town for the most part..

6. civicstomper

really?, well, i guess i just found another person that has a better truck than me! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. still sounds like a nice truck though, if i hear of anyone interested in buying a truck ill let them know. good luck

7. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

cool thanx! hey you should stop by one of our clubs meetings sometime and get some info..might be interested in joining up? we have monthly meetings at the gander mountain lodge in henreitta.

www.mudnuts.org

8. civicstomper

really?, definitly, that sounds pretty cool. i didnt know there was a club in the rochester area, and it looks cool from the website. just tell me what i need to do to join. thanks again! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

well, if you can make it to the next meeting..(says when/wear on the homepage) you can talk to the "top guys" or the president, but i think its a 30 doller charge..thats a yearly fee, and its like 15 to join in the summer, or the other way around, but well worth it..awesome club, great people, ive made quite a lot of friends since ive joined..been with them for bout half a year now..and there are quite a few of us full size chevy guys as well..also lotsa jeeps /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

TTT..i really need to sell this thing asap!! need the money, have a new job now but money doesnt start rollin that quick!! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif