Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Selling my '91 1ton Suburban

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Bigred86chevy, Mar 30, 2005.

1. Bigred86chevy

Bigred86chevy Registered Member

LOOK HERE http://coloradok5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132796

I just wanted to see if anybody was interested in my Suburban. It is a 1991 Silverado Suburban V1500. It has every factory option for '91 except the power mirrors. It has everything, power windows, locks, front and rear AC, light gray cloth buckets with floor and overhead console, 3rd row seat. The engine is the stock 5.7L 350TBI with 170,000 miles and still runs great, the past owner kept it up great. I just had the TH700R4 rebuilt with a towpack rebuild kit, shift kit, new converter, cooler ($2200 worth). It has a NP241 T-case with a Dana 60 front that has all new bearings, seals, stabilizer, brakes and brand new warn hubs. The rear axle is a 14 bolt FF with brand new brakes, seals, and bearings, they have 4.10 gears. It has a 4" Rough Country all spring lift with 16x10 Eagle Alloy 589's with LT305/70R16 Goodyear ATS tires. I've only owned it since july and it was completely stock when I got it. It also has a Panasonic CD player, Kenwood Speakers, 2 10" Subs and 2 amps, and it comes with a Remote Start, keyless entry alarm that is not installed ($265) The only body flaws are a little rust inside the back barn doors (an $80 part from Keystone) and a little paint fade on the back doors and front fender. This is one NICE rig so if anybody is interested please email me at Bigred86chevy@aol.com you can see pics here at www.geocities.com/bigred86chevy/ThisSideUp I would like to get around $8700 out of it but I will negotiate.