Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Selling my crewcab

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region' started by Rebel88, Nov 15, 2004.

1. Rebel88

Rebel88 1/2 ton status

Posted this in the for sale forum too. 81 4x4 srw crewcab, 454 that deosnt run, 465, 205, dana 60 and 14 bolt. Body in decent shape. Can provide pics if needed. Located near Richmond VA.

I would like to get 2500 bucks for it complete but open to trades and other offers.

Thanks

2. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Hey man Im selling my truck too Eddie. I got a 98 Z71 to drive for a while. All the parts are gone for the mostpart except a few things. Give me a call Ill be home for the whole next week..

3. Rebel88

Rebel88 1/2 ton status

youre selling your blazer? thats crazy dont do it man...all the suspension stuff and axles and tires are all gone too? whats come over you?

4. daleearnhardt01

Yeah I hate to do it but my parents thought it was the best thing to do and since they said they'd help me out I went for it. I got a really low mileage Silverado to drive for the next few years. I dunno I just go to thinking about the practicallity of it all and it just made sense. Ill get another one later on and build it up. Yeh all the parts are gone to local people. Oh well....

5. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

Wish I had a way to get it up here. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Send me some pics anyway Eddie, just may get my wheels turning.

PS - That comment under your username is just wrong.

6. Rebel88

Rebel88 1/2 ton status

yeah you like that...i figured that was the best title for me...especially since a few months ago i had a chainsaw kick back on me and take out my other leg...got 16 stitches and a four hour stay in the emergency room for that one too...more cool scars i guess

yeah ill send you some pics tonight...the pics are a bit older from when i first got it...if you wanna see some newer ones ill be out there on sunday so ill snap some more...

jersey isnt so far, if you want it we could work something out since i can probably borrow a buddies trailer to get it to you

Later

7. Rebel88

Rebel88 1/2 ton status

how much are you selling your blazer for? thats kind of what im doing with my stuff...ive got too many projects going on at once so im thinning my car lot out a bit...im only keeping the big one...im selling the 89 i just bought after hunting season

the crewcab is just sitting right now as im trying to complete other projects before i start working on that so i figured ill let somebody else have it and get another one later if i still want to

Later

8. daleearnhardt01

Im tryin to get 4500 for it. Im going to leave it up here to sell, I figure theres more of a market for a Blazer up here than back home. Ill take 4000 for it so if you know somebody that wants it lemme know. Ill call you next week when Im home, I aint seen ya in geez I dunno how long....

9. Rebel88

Rebel88 1/2 ton status

Nobody wants it? i will consider any reasonable offers or trades...

cmon anybody anybody

Thanks

10. sublmnl1990

sublmnl1990 1/2 ton status

Call Rick you goof. email me /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

11. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

could you send me some pics at clarkjw24@hardcore4x4.com and your thoughts on the non-running 454. My bro-inlaw was really interested when I told him about this one.
    Thanks.