Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Selling my K5...thanks.

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Jersey, Aug 30, 2002.

1. Jersey

Jersey 1/2 ton status

Welp, the time has come to sell my K5 unfortunatly. Hate to part with it with everything i've done but wife "asked" if she could have some driveway space back! so....I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on this board that's helped me out. Appreciate it much and i will still be visiting to help out others if i can. Anyone in the NJ area looking for a nicely built, rust free 91K5? I guess around $5800 is fair? To me it's worth 10k but, that's my blood, sweat and curse words in that truck! /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif I'd hate to sell it to someone that has no idea what a 14bFF is!!! HA. Boy, this is going to be tough.... /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

Later and thanks again,
    Jersey

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Couldn't you just park it in the street? /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif Sorry to hear about it, my wife wanted me to sell my truck a couple of years ago, I just pretended to cry and she stopped. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif </font color>

3. Jersey

Jersey 1/2 ton status

then what would i do with my toys that are in the street?? kidding. So, crying works huh? hmmmmmmm.....

4. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Just move to a place with a bigger driveway then... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Seriously she just wants space? Parking on the street works fine to give space. That really sucks. Not to knock your wife but I don't get women who make their hubbys sell their trucks, bikes or what have you because they need space and don't like em.... always has puzzled me! Oh well.... good luck....

5. Jersey

Jersey 1/2 ton status

nah, she's a great girl and has always supported me on everything. Right now there's just too much going on with $ going in too many directions so, she is right. I still have 2 trucks, a 240Z, a 280Z and a CBR900RR, AND, we just bought a new house last month (yes, with a bigger driveway /forums/images/icons/grin.gif )that i've got half ripped apart! She's not MAKING me sell the K5, because she does love the truck and has put her own BS&amp;tears into it, but at the time, it makes the most sense to sell it.

- Jersey

6. Chris Demartini

Chris Demartini 1/2 ton status

<font color="blue">I don't know about where he lives, but where I live in NJ, you're not allowed to park in the street overnight from November to April. That sucks that you have to sell it /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

7. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Ah ok, you still got other toys. I didn't know this... well then that's cool! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

8. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

WOW, that thing is nice! Sits a little ass-high but that could be easily solved. I wish I had the dough.

Is it an automatic tranny though? 700R4/208, right?

9. Jersey

Jersey 1/2 ton status

Sorry, been out for a while. it's a 700R4 w/241. Thanks. She actually sits perfectly level but it does look a little ass-high in that picture? Anyway, still haven't put the "for sale" sign in her. This coming weekend i'm going to do the deed. ugh. Later.

- Jersey

10. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

Wow... that is a bummer. I don't think I could sell my truck. Just planned on keep it forever! Good luck! Why not sell off the little import thing-a-ma-jobs you have? Then there would be plenty room for the K5! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

-Dan

11. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

Man I wish i had the funds! the wife would love to have it! she has been crying for another blazer! do you finance??

12. Jersey

Jersey 1/2 ton status

Sure!$5800 down, no interest, no payments!!! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

- Jersey