Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Selling my one ton Detroit Locked '88 K5.

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by DavidB, Feb 1, 2007.

1. DavidB

DavidB 1/2 ton status

Bought it not long ago, it was clean and straight and 3/4 ton. I wheeled it, painted it Semigloss Black, one-tonned it, and then flipped it a couple weekends ago. Mechanically, it's great, but the body is poofed unless you wanna chop it up and tube it. All it needs to be a "street legal" wheeler is some lights :rolleyes:, a cage and prolly hydro assist. I have a couple other K5 bodies, hood, clips, etc. available. Still have the top and doors, but doubt they fit (they and the hood were off when I flipped it). Power windows, locks, cruise, A/C (works), decent removable face stereo. I have a ton of other stuff available, too. Various trucks, one ton axles, etc. http://coloradok5.com/forums/search.php?searchid=464252

40,00 miles on GM goodwrench TBI 350, 700R4, 208, CUCV 60/14 4.56 both Detroit locked. 4" Rancho front springs, zero rates and crossover. Beefed home-brew shackle flip and leaf packs in the rear with zero rates.

I'm not really sure what to ask for it. $3500 OBO?

I'll keep the tires, but I have similar ones that can go with it.

0bd858f4adb1.jpg

0c46ef6d9f97.jpg

6435d4e5122c.jpg

6f0591397f64.jpg

David88Blazer.jpg

Last edited: Feb 1, 2007
  2. DavidB

DavidB 1/2 ton status

Still for sale.

44" tall x 12" wide Michelin XMLs on 20" alum wheels.