Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Send Guns & Ammunition--We Have A Situation Here

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mosesburb, Mar 23, 2005.

1. mosesburb

mosesburb For Rent Premium Member GMOTM Winner

So I'm catching up with a friend on the phone. I hear a copper chopper circling loosely, but I don't think too much of it. I get done doing the dishes and decided to head over to the store to get the latest Rolling Stone with the Hunter S Thompson tribute in it. Hop in the truck, roll down to the end of the street and holy police presence Batman!! We have police cars (LOTS of police cars), black vans, SWAT vehicles and even an armored car!! Hmmm, this is not normal for this quiet neighborhood. I bail around the block back to the house. Come in the house and my wife has the news on and I see the news lady that I saw around the corner from the action saying somebody is wandering around with a shotgun. Hmmm, one shotgun deserves another, so I go retrieve the Mossberg. Well, actually I grabbed a Colt and a Ruger too. So I'm sitting on the couch checking the Mossberg making sure it is ready for a party in case one breaks out and through the whole news cast they manage to give no further information other than he might be holed up in a house now and they are evacuating nearby residents. I haven't gotten a "knock, knock get out of the house" yet, but the night is still young. Now where did that "family size" box-o-shells get to??

2. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

Wow... that will get your attention level pinging. :yikes:

If'in ya have to shoot... shoot ta kill. That's what my granny always said. :D

3. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

I can come snipe from the exterior if you want.

That is the nice thing about AZ, we are allowed to shoot back:grin:

4. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

true, dead witnesses tell your side only.

5. mosesburb

A bunch of sirens just rolled up. Don't know what they were yet.

6. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

keep an eye out and the shotgun loaded

let us know how it turns out

7. mosesburb

Always!! Empty guns are useless.

Well the sirens were fire trucks, I thought they were but I couldn't get a visual from the "lair", so I took a walk. Only about half of the police cars are still there. There was a bunch of police in black pajamas wandering around yet. Nobody would say squat though. A few fire vehicles are there. Judging by where the remaining vehicles are I would have to guess the "point of interest" was two streets north of here. I guess I'll have to wait for the news in the am to find out what went down (or maybe who went down).

Wow, didn't expect to have to drag the artillery out tonight, but damn glad it was there for the occasion :thumb:.

8. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

Sounds like a good ole meth bust in Iowa:D , we dont typically get a chopper though.

Hope everying turns out good for ya

9. mosesburb

Well, it sounds like it started with a guy chasing his daughter around with a meat cleaver. It progressed to his wife having chest pains and him denying medical access to his property by wandering around with a shotgun. I did not hear what happened to the guy with the cleaver/gun, but I will safely assume he is residing in the Madison St Motel right about now. Evidently everyone survived as the news said nothing about any deaths which they will usually latch onto and that will be all that you hear about.

My wife had rolled through there on her way back home last night and said she saw a couple females standing on the corner crying and a couple police cars there, but that was it. She must have passed through there right before the heavy stuff started going down.

A rather interesting evening to say the least.

10. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Might wanna secure that shotgun before you answer the door......:thinking:

11. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

after you secure the shotgun, whip ut the sks... sorry for my graner i"m drunk, pn absinthe........

12. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

no kidding. We had an idiot here in Portland who was over at his ex-gf's pad causing probs, cops show up, next thing ya know cop snipers are set up and the guy is running around inside the house and someone is screaming "he's got a gun!!!". Well, the guy leaps out the front door and levels something at the cops with a shiny metal end on it... sniper gives him a .223 to the head, dead instantly. Great shot, unfortunately, the guy had an umbrella. Not faulting the cops at all here, this guy was drunk, an idiot, causing a big disturbance and harassing his ex-gf (haven't we seen that a million times on cops? never turns out good). When the cops are dialed in on ya, and believe you have a gun... you dont leap out at them unexpectedly with something in your shoulder pointed at them. duh!

j

13. MarcS

MarcS 1/2 ton status

Do that in my Commie state, and they would take ME away and comfort the poor "underprivilaged" crack-whore. :mad:

14. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

You hanging out with underprivileged crack whores again? Damn, how many times do we have to tell you, spend the extra money for the Julia Roberts "I only do this to survive temporarily" Pretty Woman clone......:D

15. MarcS

MarcS 1/2 ton status