Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Senior Driving

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by cbbr, Sep 21, 2006.

1. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

As a senior citizen was driving down the freeway, his car phone rang. Answering, he heard his wife's voice urgently warning him, "Herman, I just heard on the news that there's a car going the wrong way on Interstate 77. Please be careful!" "Hell," said Herman, "It's not just one car. It's hundreds of them!"

2. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Two elderly women were out driving in a large car both could barely see over the dashboard. As they were cruising along, they came to an intersection. The stoplight was red, but they just went on through. The woman in the passenger seat thought to herself "I must be losing it. I could have sworn we just went through a red light." After a few more minutes, they came to another intersection and the light was red again. Again, they went right through. The woman in the passenger seat was almost sure that the light had been red but was really concerned that she was losing it. She was getting nervous. At the next intersection, sure enough, the light was red and they went on through. So, she turned to the other woman and said, "Mildred, did you know that we just ran through three red lights in a row? You could have killed us both!" Mildred turned to her and said, "Crap, am I driving?"

3. AZPiNsTrIpEd

AZPiNsTrIpEd 1/2 ton status

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: Damn snowbirds go back to the cold states!!!!!

4. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

AMEN to that!!!!

5. MTMike

MTMike 1/2 ton status

Screw that! We don't want them either! Damn old drivers scare the sh*t out of me

6. AZPiNsTrIpEd

Yeah its always this time of year I want to put a train horn on my blazer and make the geriatrics crap their depends when I come up behind them!!!!

7. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Now that sounds like a good idea. I'd love to put one in my Crew Cab.

8. chopped&bobbed77burb

chopped&bobbed77burb 1/2 ton status

We have 3 assited living places down the street from us and I would bet that 30+% of the Oakgrove area has elderly drivers . Most of them drive huge cars It's crazy . My grandfather is one of those that should not drive but DMV renewed his license :eek1: . He's in poor health and he drive a big ford excersion . hopefully he just takes himself out and no one else . As for the air horn :D I'm working on that . My burb will soon have one .

9. MTMike

MTMike 1/2 ton status

I need one on my tow rig... the idiots seem to like to pull out in front of me and go 25 on a 55mph road... when I have my slide-in camper and trailer w/ the K10 on it.

10. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

funny you should mention this... my friend is a conductor and has scored me a horn.... it will be on the dodge soon...

11. BamBamblazer

BamBamblazer 1/2 ton status

I'll tell you what, When i die i want to go peacefully in my sleep, just like my grandpa.

Not yelling and screaming like the people that were riding in his car with him!!!!!!!

12. AZPiNsTrIpEd

Thats pretty funny sh!t!:haha:

13. MattK

MattK 1/2 ton status

14. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

I like when you pull up behind a car and there is nobody in it. Then the car slowly takes off. So, you go to pass and there is some little old blue hair that has her face about the height of the horn button with a death grip on the steering wheel and you wonder how in the world they can see where they are going...... Anybody see that video of the guy who has the 747 land on the freeway, collapse the front running gear and drop onto the roof of his car, and then the little old lady passes him up and gives him the bird?

15. Fubeca

Fubeca 1/2 ton status

16. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

The very one.