Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

senior quotes

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by johnnieg, Aug 28, 2003.

1. johnnieg

johnnieg 1/2 ton status

Senior year is here and I need a quote. I can usually kick out stuff like this but I can't seem to find/think up a good one. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

2. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

If you are anything like me, "Its allright to be a redneck" -Alan Jackson

3. angrysnowplow

angrysnowplow 1/2 ton status

It said 'We need gooder comments' under my name in the middle school one...sad part is that's not exactly what I asked for. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. LittlePig

LittlePig 1/2 ton status

Well, you could be TOTALLY original, and quote from Robert Frost's "The road less travelled" /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

I think only 2/3rds of the seniors in my class quoted from that. For a less-travelled road, there were an awful lot of people using it. I would think that the less-travelled road would be less travelled for a reason.

I quoted from an early 20th-century horror writer named HP Lovecraft. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

"Two trails diverged in a yellow wood. I took the trail less-travelled and that has made all the difference: broken stub shaft, two fragged u-joints, buried the truck up to the hood in a swamp, and it took 'em four hours to find my ass because I had to go and be an individual" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

I like George Carlin quotes myself.../forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Rene

6. alec78

alec78 1/2 ton status

Here! Here! for George Carlin! Another good person to quote is Gallager (sp) of the comics of Calvin and Hobbs!

Course you could always go for George W.B., "Giving hope to C students everywhere..." /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. rigdonhome

rigdonhome 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Senior year is here and I need a quote. I can usually kick out stuff like this but I can't seem to find/think up a good one. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

My Senior Quote was somewhat controversial, since I meant every word of it. I stand by it to this day.

"Just Die, it will Save you Time and Money."

Feel free to use this at will.

Sal