Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Seperating a NP 203????

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Corey 78K5, Apr 15, 2004.

1. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I need to remove chain drive from the range box on a 203 I got so that I can send it to a fellow member. Is there any special tools needed or any problems I may run into?
    Thanks Guy's

2. spoolnaround

spoolnaround 1/2 ton status

no special tools required to split the range box off (I assume thats what you are sending).

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Yeah I'm selling the range box to a fellow Member so He can mount it behind His SM 465 for a doubler /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. spoolnaround

spoolnaround 1/2 ton status

Drain the case as much as possible before you split it, small kiddie pool usually works great to do the work in, works well when doing radiator work as well.

5. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

its prety easy and straightforward, you have to drive a pin out of the linkage when you split the front off the middle case, youll see it when its time when you get that far, all the bolts are basic normal 6 side SAE heads, you need nothing special, at all, you are lucky to find anyone wanting anything 203, ive thrown away alot of 203's and riht now all i have left is a 203 range case and i cant even find anyoen wanting it for cheap so its going to scrapyard too /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

its crazy

good luck