Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sept 6th 2003, 4wheel Parts in Indy, Mini-Jamboree *update-pics*

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by jjlaughner, Aug 11, 2003.

1. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Just got an email from Mark Wesson ( from the ifwda.com ) He is wanting to doing a mini-Jamboree that day to get some of the Hoosier K5 Folks together.
    For info click on the date
    Saturday, September 6, 2003

Well it was good to get out and meet some new people. Mark Wesson, BamBamBlazer (Tom) where two I've talked to/emailed but have not met till today. Jeremy and his brother Ryan along with Jon and his roommate and me and my dad came down to check out the events. HERE's some pics...
    Here's Mark in the rock garden
    [​IMG]

BamBamBlazer (Tom) Parked the end of the drive
    [​IMG]

JeremyK5 doing the RTI Forward
    [​IMG]
    Reversed
    [​IMG]

And Mark on the RTI
    [​IMG]

My blazer was across the street in the parking lot

2. jjlaughner

Re: Sept 6th 2003, 4wheel Parts in Indy, Mini-Jamboree with rock crawl and show

TTT, who's going?

3. BamBamblazer

BamBamblazer 1/2 ton status

I will be there one way or another. The k5 has developed a major oil leak and i dunno if i will have going by then.

4. BamBamblazer

BamBamblazer 1/2 ton status

did we ever figure out who all is gunna go? I will be there in the blazer. Are we all gunna meet there or meet somewhere and then go together?

5. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Re: Sept 6th 2003, 4wheel Parts in Indy, Mini-Jamboree with rock crawl and

I can try, but I'll need directions and what time it is. The page you linked Jeremiah doesn't work. Just get back to me with some details and I'll try to see if I can borrow the roomie's car or if he wants to go.

6. jjlaughner

Re: Sept 6th 2003, 4wheel Parts in Indy, Mini-Jamboree with rock crawl and

[ QUOTE ]
    I can try, but I'll need directions and what time it is. The page you linked Jeremiah doesn't work. Just get back to me with some details and I'll try to see if I can borrow the roomie's car or if he wants to go.

[/ QUOTE ]
    this link works

9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (Event Registration @ 10:00 a.m.)
    9470 E. Washington St., Indianapolis, IN -click for map

There will be RoadRalley and scavenger hunt(same event), RTI ramp, rock crawl, show'n'shin, hotdog eating contest - $10 per event

As far as meeting I'll probley show up about noon to look around, no lift on yet. I wont be making it to show at the big jamboree either /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
    A buddy of mines birthday is that day so I will be there Saturday morning (prob with Jon) to run around then I'm headed to muncie in the afternoon to get my buddy drunk.
    He just had his 68 camaro 396 burn up (short story, fuel leak, fiberglass hood ='s big flames and water made it spread like a grease fire). Interior,motor(block) and rearend are good. Front end is toasted, custom front a-arms and frame rails might be ok need to see the heat weakened them. Otherwise he is in good sprits. He estimated 18,500 to the insurance company, the super chevy show judges estimated it at 22,500!

7. jjlaughner