Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Serious Modification!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Brad, May 14, 2000.

1. Brad

Brad Registered Member

Last month my grandfather gave me his beautiful 84 Jimmy (38,000 miles)and last night I completed my first SERIOUS modification. I owe much thanks to the young man who pulled out in front of me and helped me crumple the bumper, fenders, and door. It looks alot different now and I have no problem with clearance for the front passenger side tire since the fender is now up and out of the way. This modification didn't take long either, in fact, you can have it done in the blink of an eye! AAARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
    Brad

2. CBLAZER81

CBLAZER81 1/2 ton status

Sorry to hear it brother! There's nuthin' worse than screwed up sheet metal, that's someone else's fault.I just hope that you weren't planning to keep it original.(not that that's a problem-it just makes it easier to take).
    For your sakeI hope they had the insurance to cover it!
    Good Luck Brother!

<font color=red>Wanna'keep wheelin? Get involved!
    Check the "Land Use" section of this board.</font color=red>

3. ggallin13

ggallin13 1/2 ton status

Drag, bro. But, on the bright side, you can upgrade to the '91 front clip and insurance will pay for it! [​IMG]